What's new

JBS Billy Grote

soonermajic

Reaction score
They sent me a flier if I wanted a sample. I said yes. Filled out a questionnaire. Never got it. Then they sent a letter, in case I was a Spammer. So i followed instructions, called, texted & voicemailed Billy Grote. Been weeks, & never heard back.
Anyone else know anything or is it a scam?
Coach

washnshine

Reaction score
They sent me a flier if I wanted a sample. I said yes. Filled out a questionnaire. Never got it. Then they sent a letter, in case I was a Spammer. So i followed instructions, called, texted & voicemailed Billy Grote. Been weeks, & never heard back.
Anyone else know anything or is it a scam?
Coach
I don’t know that name at JBS. I only know Scott and Marco M. There may be a Billy there, but I have not dealt with him.

Overachiever

Reaction score
Was it for glow foam w/ ceramic or the ceramic sealant? I received post cards for both.. filled out the form for the glow foam and they called me the next day and shipped me out some samples. Then followed up again with me a couple weeks later to talk about tip sizes and what not.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was it for glow foam w/ ceramic or the ceramic sealant? I received post cards for both.. filled out the form for the glow foam and they called me the next day and shipped me out some samples. Then followed up again with me a couple weeks later to talk about tip sizes and what not.
Did you like the ceramic sealant by JBS?

Overachiever

Reaction score
I didn't ask for a sample for that since I'm not offering a ceramic sealant yet, planning to add it as an upsell eventually... but I like the glow foam!