What's new

IVS 140001 Vacuum - Adding Dixmor LED7 Timer

RAAOO7

Reaction score
Hello, I have 5 IVS 140001 with the standard Ginsan accumulating GS-403 timer with sensortron coin acceptor.

I want to add dixmor led 7 digital timers.

How do I hook up the timer?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
More than likely you will call dixmor for there harness and plug and start from scratch on the wiring depending on your coin acceptor and transformer and contactor/relay is all you need

MEP001

Reaction score
You'll need to add a transformer and a relay. These are what I use:

Transformer primary hookup is backwards, white goes to line and black goes to common (white). Yellow will go to yellow on coin acceptor and red on timer, blue (common) will go to black AND one red/green on coin acceptor, green on timer, and one of the two 24V inputs to the relay. Other red/green wire from coin acceptor goes to brown on timer (coin +). White from timer (timed load) goes to other 24V input of relay. White main common wire still goes direct to motors, black main line goes to input of relay, output of relay to motors. 12V DC horn connects to orange and blue wires, polarity must be correct (Orange to +). Cap any unused wire leads of the transformer and the timer.

Above instructions are for Ginsan/IDX/other timers with yellow, black, and two red/green wires. If yours has yellow, black, and blue wires, ignore the red/green above and connect blue to brown on timer, rest is the same. Do not connect purple wire of acceptor to anything if there is one.