What's new

It gets better everyday!! More BASTARDS

Etowah

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
The only sure fire way to stop someone with such a low opportunity cost is by having an attendant on site.

The reason is only irrational criminals (i.e. idiot) choose to pursue crime when the marginal benefit does not cover the crime’s marginal cost.

I don’t know how sophisticated law enforcement is where your stores are located at but in my area they use technology and enforcement usually occurs at the scrap yards where stolen material weighed and bought for money.

This has greatly curtailed theft of aluminum, copper and steel taken from residential air conditioners, construction sites, warehouses, etc.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
The last time the police told me there wasnt anything they could do, I said yeah, I get it, no problem I'll head over there myself to sort this out. Two cars were there with their lights flashing when I arrived.

seattleguy

Reaction score
How did you figure out where he lives? Is there a way to match license plates to where the vehicle is registered?

Etowah

sparkey

Reaction score
publicdata.com
Does this site really work? I saw where the info on this site may be several years old. Most scumbags move often from evictions, forclosures, etc that I can't see old data being very reliable.

MEP001

Reaction score
It seems to depend on the state. I use it for Texas info and it gets good info about 90% of the time. Ohio info from plates seems to be old.