What's new

Istobal Pump

n2tires

Reaction score
Hello. New Flex 5 owner here. Does anyone know if the HP pumps used by Istobal are company produced items or are they just relabeled pumps from another manufacturer?

Trying to find a pump source other than Istobal if possible.

Randy

Reaction score
Can you post a couple of pictures this rebranded pump?

MEP001

Reaction score
It's not going to be a "company produced" item. That would be too expensive. A lot of equipment manufacturers just cover up the factory label with their own to make it harder to find an aftermarket replacement.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I'm a bit embarrassed I don't know for sure but they look like a general. I'll try to make sure tomorrow. Each pump has an 11GPM capacity

n2tires

Reaction score
I'm a bit embarrassed I don't know for sure but they look like a general. I'll try to make sure tomorrow. Each pump has an 11GPM capacity
Got derailed today and didn’t get a pic to post. But my thoughts are they are General Pumps though there are a few minor differences in the appearance. Also done a conversion on the tag that lists LPM and bar. If I done the conversion correctly I didn’t see a General Pump in my literature that matched exactly. I appreciate any/all help on this.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Hello. New Flex 5 owner here.

Trying to find a pump source other than Istobal if possible.
Are you having an issue with the pump or just looking to have a spare? If it's an issue your having, it should be under warranty if it's a new machine.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I have extra pump and motors and more for a Istoball m-22 some new and some working used I would be willing to sell them a discount as I have no use for them any more.

Sound_Boi

Reaction score
I know that this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if you have had problems with separating your pump and motors. I currently have a pump that I cannot separate from the motor. Any tips on getting them separated would be appreciated.