What's new

istobal m9

jrecchi

Reaction score
Heard some positive things about this machine> Would like to hear from those who own this machine or anyone who has knowledge of this machine"s performance> Pros and cons.

Jim L.

Florida panhandle
Reaction score
Go to the member's list and drop dmurray a line. She has 4 of these autos and I'm sure she can give you an earfull.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
In fairness, those machines were originally bought by Barry B and they sat on a lot during a hurricane in water. So when they were installed they had a lot of problems. That being said, apparently there are support problems on different levels and different areas and of course, that is the real issue with any machine.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
To add to Bill's comments - there are two sides to that story maybe even three. There were some problems but not entirely Istobal's fault.

mac

Reaction score
I would be more concerned with the support than the machine. The peoiple selling the Istobal used to sell Karcher, and there are a lot of unhappy Karcher owners down here in FL. Email me if you want to talk to one.

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
R&D our machine

Another example of : R&D our machine at your site with your cash.
150,000.00 up front to start :D

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
rph9168

rph9168
Thanks for your help in this matter
I would like to clear up a rumor you are employed by Integrated Cleaning Systems.
Can you set the record straight
Who is your employer?
Where do you currently live?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
rph9168
Thanks for your help in this matter
I would like to clear up a rumor you are employed by Integrated Cleaning Systems.
Can you set the record straight
Who is your employer?
Where do you currently live?
I do not work for and never have worked for ICS. I sell private label chemicals. I am familiar with the situation in Florida because I used to work with a company that tried to straighten the mess out - unsuccessfully.

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
rph9168

rph9168
My company has a need for private label Chemicals
Can I get some information and pricing on your chemical line?
I did not catch your name?
One more question , If you would,
What is the name of Company that was hired to help straighten out the mess.
Cheers
Mike

Rfl6543

Reaction score
Istobal M-9

I believe there are to many salesman on here. If you want eo here from someone who has installed around 15 of them. Please email me your number and I will give you the pros and cons of the machine .
Thank you

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
Salesman

Rfl6543
Would you like introduce yourself and company you install for?
Installation is very important it must be right.Its very hard to find good installers.
What I look for is high quality wash with low Cost of ownership. Example , Data I have reviewed Vector Machine has a very low cost of ownership. Its touchfree.

Do you have cost of ownership data from your machines with 100,000 washes?
If you don't , you should. This data is very valuable when deciding to sell ,install or buy X brand of machine.
My Definition of Cost of ownership = 5 - 6 years of parts and labor paid to distributor.(total Hands off operator)

I do think , forum has very educated owners and operators.These people could be very good salesman , if you sell good stuff.
Do you know
rph9168 ?

Rfl6543

Reaction score
Rfl6543
Would you like introduce yourself and company you install for?
Installation is very important it must be right.Its very hard to find good installers.
What I look for is high quality wash with low Cost of ownership. Example , Data I have reviewed Vector Machine has a very low cost of ownership. Its touchfree.

Do you have cost of ownership data from your machines with 100,000 washes?
If you don't , you should. This data is very valuable when deciding to sell ,install or buy X brand of machine.
My Definition of Cost of ownership = 5 - 6 years of parts and labor paid to distributor.(total Hands off operator)

I do think , forum has very educated owners and operators.These people could be very good salesman , if you sell good stuff.
Do you know
rph9168 ?
Mrgte,
I have installed many types of machines in my 17 years in the industry, have pros/cons right or wrong about all. The installation is the most important part to a successful ownership to any machine and the cost of ownership. The next most important part of ownership is your maintenance program whether it is wait until its broke or the proactive approach. I agree with your assesment of cost of ownership.
Also, salesman maybe I came across wrong on this point because service guys are definelty salesman in their own right , most owners trust the advice of a good service guy.
I do not know who rph is...... I work for a petroleum supplier now . The owner likes Autec, and Peco. He now has a lot of Ryko Sgxs too. So I just don't install one type of machine. If you want give me your number and we can talk too. I normally don;t interject anything on the forum. I just like to read the forum, has a lot of good information from owners, so kind of interested on different experiences of the owner. It makes me better informed in the know of the industry. Thank you

RFL6543