What's new

Istabol

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
Anybody have an Istabol brush wash? Curious if you are happy with the results? Also what kind of price are you getting per wash?

Jet-Stream

Reaction score
I thoroughly looked at the Istobal before deciding to go with their competitor, Ceccato. The Ceccato, Pegasus Air Plus, runs faster and smoother than the Istobal M12. It can profile a car as fast as it can be run down the track.
I do think the Istobal does a good job cleaning in brush mode. Cars come out quite nice. It is just a bit slower than it should be - and kind of weak in touchless mode. The programming versatility isn’t there either – you have to have a programs burned on a chip by the manufacturer to make changes.
As far as price per wash, are you talking about chemical and water consumption? or something else?

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
Thanks for the response.....Thats good information. I have (2) D&S 5000's
at one site and they are approaching 7 years in age. Looking to possibly replace one with a brush wash and also get more revenue per car. Seems
like the touchless trend has really shifted in the last few years. People want more bang for there buck and I think they look for that in a cleaner car.

Currently we get 6,7,8,9 dollars on the D&S. Do you also offer touchless
at your location? If so how much more do you charge for the brush wash?

I have heard some brush washes are getting close to $15 for the top wash.
That would be nice especially when we are looking at such a decline in the industry.

Rfl6543

Reaction score
Istobal cleans really well if set up correctly..The program library is extensive but there are cases you have to have a program written. Besides the programming, Istobal has a good machine that runs pretty good.The M-9 is pretty easy to maintain .I know of a few operators you can speak too about istobal if you are interested. They will give you the good and the bad if you are interested.
Ceccato I have seen and so far has given me a good impression. I also can give you a customer who has I think one of the first ones. They have had it installed and running for about a year. Let me know if you want the customers information.

Jet-Stream

Reaction score
I am in an ultra competative over saturated market, so prices are lower than they should be. I also have 2 D&S machines and the Ceccato(three different locations). We are at 5,6,7 with the D&S 5000 and 4,7,10 for the friction washes and 7 for a premium touchless wash. There is only one touchless in town with a $10 wash and they don't sell many of them. The $15 dollar washes around here are from full service facilities and usually include hand drying, tire shine, and vacuum.

carwash1

Reaction score
Istobal distributors also sold karcher. Bad support. Do your homework please before choosing.

JustClean

Reaction score
If it isn't stainless steel (or at least aluminum) I wouldn't touch it. But that is just me having a rusty machine.

mac

Reaction score
Carwash1, so is buying a mark7 product American ? This gets confusing. Have to agree with JustClean also. Some of these imports have steel frames.

Tom Frietsche

Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. The Softwash XT and the AquaJet XT are new and both are fully designed and made in Colorado (as well as our tunnel and self serve equipment).
Thanks,
Tom Frietsche
Mark VII Equipment

Gabriel

Reaction score
I was just wondering. Where is Wash World made? Their service and tech support seem to be way above average--so where are they manufactured.

Todd W.

Reaction score
Made In The USA.

As I was reading this post I saw Mac ask is Mark VII made in the USA.
To answer the question our new Softwash XT line is completley redisgned and manufactured from the ground up in the US at our facility in Denver CO.
Not to mention the most energy efficient "Green" automatic carwash systems made. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.

JustClean

Reaction score
As I was reading this post I saw Mac ask is Mark VII made in the USA.
To answer the question our new Softwash XT line is completley redisgned and manufactured from the ground up in the US at our facility in Denver CO.
Not to mention the most energy efficient "Green" automatic carwash systems made. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.
So, are they stainless steel or galvanized?

stever

Reaction score
Mark VII's SoftWash XT is hot-dipped galvanized and powder coated steel.

Steve Robinson
Mark VII

Last edited: