What's new

Islam, the religion of peace?

mac

Reaction score
So I want to make sure I have this right. If I’m wrong would somebody please correct me. A teacher in France shows cartoons depicting the great prophet Mohammed. Muslims are outraged and one of them cuts the head off of the teacher. Yes, you read that correctly. Cut her head off. The Muslim nations celebrate this. Several years ago an “artist” put a crucifix in a jar of urine calling it art. Many, myself included, were outraged. I just don’t recall any of us cutting someone’s head off. If I had met the so-called artist in a bar, there might have been a lively discussion, but no decapatation. Yes, such a fine religion of peace.

MEP001

Reaction score
Bad things happen when you have a religion with extreme rules (Islam forbids images of Muhammed) which also has extremist sects.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
I think the only thing you missed was the teacher was a man. There has since been a woman decapitated in a separate incident at a Church in Nice, France.

traveler17

Reaction score
So I want to make sure I have this right. If I’m wrong would somebody please correct me. A teacher in France shows cartoons depicting the great prophet Mohammed. Muslims are outraged and one of them cuts the head off of the teacher. Yes, you read that correctly. Cut her head off. The Muslim nations celebrate this. Several years ago an “artist” put a crucifix in a jar of urine calling it art. Many, myself included, were outraged. I just don’t recall any of us cutting someone’s head off. If I had met the so-called artist in a bar, there might have been a lively discussion, but no decapatation. Yes, such a fine religion of peace.
No correction needed. Twisted people

realtorsezfv

Banned
Reaction score
Any religion primarily teaches love for people. Therefore, it seems to me that Islam is no exception. Moreover, every religion is based on absolute faith, truth and power that serves a person until the end of his life. It has a decisive influence on the structure of a believer's thinking. My mother instilled in me the love of the Lord. Therefore, several times a month, I visit https://firstchurchlove.com. Btv, many things from the holy scriptures have been incomprehensible to me for a long time. Fortunately, I have the patience to study them again or turn to more knowledgeable people.

Last edited:

mac

Reaction score
Boy do you need a wake up call. The peaceful Muslims have grown their religion through intimidation and coercion. And let’s not forget their great leader had around 6 wives, the last one being 6 years old. Go to any Muslim country and try to open a Catholic Church and see what happens.

mac

Reaction score
Would have expected some kind of reaction from a true believer. Your silence is deafening.

Blanco

Reaction score
A would be hijacker and planner of 9/11 was actually set free by the Biden administration this year. Yes, you read that right. Google it and you will barely find any articles about it. Wonder why? Swept under the rug just like the crack head, hooker loving, coke sniffing, incest niece molesting son of our president named Hunter who had sex with his dead brothers wife. The media will still tell you its the Trump family thats dysfunctional lol. The only reason the above mentioned terrorist is still alive and was not on those planes is because he was denied entry to the US in Florida due to suspicion. After 20 years in Guantanamo, they released him to go get "mental health treatment" in Saudi Arabia lol. As if there is such a thing. Im sure in Saudi Arabia during his mental health treatment they will also educate the terrorist on using proper pronouns.

What has this country become. Others laugh at us.

I seen a segment the other day of a group of "college professors" proclaiming that calling a person a "PEDOPHILE" is insensitive and vulgar term. The new politically correct term is "minor attracted persons".

So please everyone be kind to your local pedophile lol Lets make sure not to hurt their feelings and call them by their proper term lol

Last edited: