What's new

is this a good deal?

386 Motoring

Reaction score
I am thinking about investing in this car wash equipment, i wasn't sure if its worth it though. I called the owner and he said his lease is up and he is relocating to a place with no zoning for car wash. What do you guys think?

BTW.... i'm new to these forums :) It looks like a nice place filled with professionals. :eek:

http://daytona.craigslist.org/bfs/794168741.html

I was thinking about offering him 10k. Do you guys think he would take it? I hate being shot down.... LOL

,Phil

MikeV

Reaction score
Phil. you didn't give us enough information to give you a reasonable response. What kind of equipment, how old, how many etc.

386 Motoring

Reaction score
sorry, the information was in the ad on craigslist, but i was afraid to come across like i was selling the equipment.

I'm going to copy the info from the ad :)

- Under Carriage Rinse
- Wheel Scrubbers
- Foam Bath
- Hot Wax
- 4 Jet Dryer
This equipment has been serviced on Ryko's Premium Maintenance Plan since it was purchased. The Equipment is still in use and available for demonstration. This Voyager makes profit daily, just sit back and collect money.

Must Sell

Please Contact Mark
386-852-0309

The Shell Station that this is located at is also available for lease, you just gotta buy inventory (6k) and take over the lease. Owners are moving out at the end of the month.

Skipper Jack

Reaction score
The seller did say in his ad, "...just sit back and collect money."

mac

Reaction score
For 10K it would be a good deal, but (and there's always a but) I'm guessing it isn't too old, and most likely the owner is still making payments on it. He may still owe quite a lot on it. It doesn't cost you anything to throw a price out though. A couple of considerations. Make sure the guy selling it actually owns it. He may be leasing it. It will probably cost you around 20K to have it moved and reinstalled. And that is not counting on the site improvement that you will need to do, such as electric and water upgrades. Establish a relationship with your local distributor. With Ryko you will more than likely need to have some support from him.

386 Motoring

Reaction score
I called him and he said that i can lease the property but the equipment is owned. He has a huge lot on beachside in Daytona available for lease. Its a 8 pump gas station, 3 car service bays, automatic wash and 4 self serve car wash bays at one of the busitest intersections in Daytona. He said i can buy the equipment but he won't take less then 15k cause it all works and its been maintained by Ryko the whole time. It would have to be moved of i could take over the lease. I'm not ready for an investment like that so if any of you guys are interested then hit him up. He was very polite on the phone and answered all my questions without hesitation.

Thanks for your input guys :)