What's new

Invoicing Software

WikiWash

Reaction score
Hey everyone! As my number of fleet accounts grow it is getting more difficult to keep track of my invoices. I am currently just writing them up in Microsoft word and sending them out. With running a business it's difficult to keep track of open invoices. What program do use to make this easier? Thank you in advance!

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I don't have that many accounts and use MS Excel for invoicing which can be sent via email or USPS. Quickbooks has this feature with online payment options also - no experience with it , so can't comment other than it looks useful.

slash007

Reaction score
I use quick books for invoicing, works great and no monthly fee or anything. Keeps track of invoices and payments by customer. I just generate invoices and email them out straight from Quickbooks.

BBE

Reaction score
I use quick books for invoicing, works great and no monthly fee or anything. Keeps track of invoices and payments by customer. I just generate invoices and email them out straight from Quickbooks.
Can you snail mail them as well, or email only?

slash007

Reaction score
You can send them out any way you like, I just email the accounts I have since it is easier and they accept invoices via email. You would just have to print it out and mail it.

WikiWash

Reaction score
What is the specific version of Quick books that you are currently using Slash?

slash007

Reaction score
I am currently using QB 2014, but used QB 2010 for a while and it had the same exact invoicing functions. I just had to upgrade because the bank downloads wouldn't reconcile with the old version anymore.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I am currently using QB 2014, but used QB 2010 for a while and it had the same exact invoicing functions. I just had to upgrade because the bank downloads wouldn't reconcile with the old version anymore.
I wonder if most of the banks are charging a monthly fee for the ability to download & reconcile with Quickbooks?

pgrzes

Reaction score
I have been a Quickbooks user for years and this past year went with Qbooks online. I like it a lot now that I am getting used to it. My account likes it and is getiing all his clients to switch. No more updates versions to worry about and emailing a backup to accountant.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Switched to QB online almost a year ago after using QB for over 10 years. I use it for several businesses and allow access for different bookeepers / acountants at different locations and I can acess from various offices as well. There is a monthly fee for QB on line.

I have some really small businesses as well and the for those and my personal stuff there is no need for the on line features.