What's new

Insurance

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
It is that time of the year and I have started shopping for ins.( property and liability).
Wondering if anyone has suggestions for car wash ins.

I am located in central florida.

2-IBA
4- S/S

Thanks

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Tom,
I just switched mine to State Auto. They have a new plan just for car washes. Mine went down about 25%.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Establish a relationship with a local independent insurance broker. Let him find several different quotes and choose the best one, that fits your needs. Having a good relationship with your broker is the key. When you really need it, a "cheap" insurance policy is the last thing you need or want.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Establish a relationship with a local independent insurance broker. Let him find several different quotes and choose the best one, that fits your needs. Having a good relationship with your broker is the key. When you really need it, a "cheap" insurance policy is the last thing you need or want.
I disagree. I was with local companies for years and started shopping around a few years back. I am now with a company that specializes in carwash insurance out of New York. Saved about 25%. No change in deductible. Great coverage. Super agent. Top-notch service.

With email and the telephone, you can establish a relationship with an agent located almost anywhere.:cool:

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Yeah my broker found the State Auto for me. It's funny. I have talked to him on the phone several times but never met him. He has beat the bushes every year for a better deal and this year he found one.

guitarandy

Reaction score
I disagree. I was with local companies for years and started shopping around a few years back. I am now with a company that specializes in carwash insurance out of New York. Saved about 25%. No change in deductible. Great coverage. Super agent. Top-notch service.

With email and the telephone, you can establish a relationship with an agent located almost anywhere.:cool:
I tried my best to use a local agent but they were not able to tailor a plan to meet my needs at a rate that was reasonable. I ended up using Mang Insurance Agency out of NY.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried my best to use a local agent but they were not able to tailor a plan to meet my needs at a rate that was reasonable. I ended up using Mang Insurance Agency out of NY.
I am also with Mang.
:):cool:

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd have to look up the annual premium and p.m. you. However I do remember it was between $1500-2000/yr. savings. A big deal for me.

Happycarz

Reaction score
If the WCA Insurance Agency does bussiness in your state, call them. I've been with them 10 years, but always like to compare. So, I gave my policy, for S/S three washes, minus the premium page to The Insurance Center in MO, along with pictures, and a schedule of updated plumbing, roof, electrical, etc.

I'm staying with WCA Ins Agency. Annual premium of $3381 vs. $7960