What's new

Injecting Soap

cjaj70

Reaction score
I am new to the ss car wash business and my main question now is about setting up my soap injection. I have a soap tank that sets higher than the pumps. It comes out of the tank with 3/4 pvc and runs over to the pump stand where they have it reduced to 1/4" pipe, it runs through a valve and into the injection port on a 323 Cat pump. Do i need to dilute the soap that is in the tank or do i need to regulate the amount of soap at the pump (using the valve or ?) Thanks for any and all help.

Randy

Reaction score
Yes it is diluted in the Soap tank. Normally you’ll have a Hydrominder in the Soap tank that soap is drawn into from the concentrated soap pail and is mixed with water in the Hydrominder. To raise or lower your Soap concentration you change the colored tip sizes. You’ll have a solenoid valve on the pump to start and stop the system of soap.

cjaj70

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, the pump has the solonied imminent just forgot to mention it. How much does injecting it into the pump change the final dilution ratio?

Mr.Aap

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, the pump has the solonied imminent just forgot to mention it. How much does injecting it into the pump change the final dilution ratio?
If your 60:1 in the tank you will be 600 to 900:1 at the wand......