What's new

Industy Insider who DO NOT pay their just debts

• Thread starter Patrick H. Crowe
  • Start date

mac

Reaction score
MEP, that was my reaction. I think he's either off his meds or on nonprescription ones.

MEP001

Reaction score
MEP, that was my reaction. I think he's either off his meds or on nonprescription ones.
Actually I was referring to the old saying "the pot calling the kettle black."

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
It seems like I read in a posting from last year that you billed the "crook" about 20 grand for the article, correct me if I am wrong. What was the "shake of the hand" agreed price prior to the article being written?
Mr Crow, you must have missed my question so I pulled it back up. Would you please address this? I would imagine there are others that would like to know too.

P

Patrick H. Crowe

Spell my name correstly. The send me flowers as an apology for your either deliberate insult or your very limited reading ability (that;s what I do), then maybe your insult merits a reply. I like yellow roses but I know there are not many folks on this forum who can ever see the egg allover the face.

Patrick H. Crowe

MEP001

Reaction score
Patrick H. Crowe said:
The send me flowers as an apology for your either deliberate insult or your very limited reading ability
I would think a counter-insult negates the requirement of an apology.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
"counter-insult" I like that :D

Pow! A counter-insult to the head! Ooohh! A cheap jab to the body! Pow! An under-handed remark to the chin! He goes DOWN!!!!

Last edited:

Kevin James

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Crowe, I don?t really understand what you?re complaining about. About the only thing I can see that is hurt is your feeling and you?re EGO!! How much was the agreed upon fee that you and your literary agent where going to be paid for this article? You do have a agent don?t you? In today?s world it?s a must that you have an agent to represent you. The days of the wink of the eye and hand shake are pretty much gone. I?m sure your Ego got a big boost when you were asked to write an article for the car wash news and I know your feelings were hurt when your article wasn?t published. If you didn?t have a contract to write the article or an Itinerary agent to represent you I suggest you get over it and move on because it?s your fault if you don?t have a contract.

mac

Reaction score
It is curious that mr crow won't say how much the agreed upon price was. I'm guessing the publication was the SSCWN, since that's the only one that you actually have to pay for to get. Someone sure had an inflated self image to think that a 20 grand article would boost circulation to offset that, and still turn a profit. He's even starting to lisp when he writes. "Spell my name correstly."

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
No wonder I don't visit this site very much anymore.