What's new

Increasing Memberships + Rewards Programs

cincycarwash

Reaction score
Hey All,

I own two self-serve washes in Cincinnati. I currently offer a membership plan, but would love to increase subscriptions.

I'd like to additionally offer a rewards program, that's something like get every 4th wash free. That way if people don't want a monthly membership, they have another option.

Has anyone done anything like that? And if so, how did you do it? My first thought was to load 4 washes worth on a gift card, and only charge the price for 3. But would love to hear from you all.

thanks!

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Your system might have a loyalty program on it. I'd check into that first. If not, the gift card method would work.

I know the Sierra Server system under Unitech has the capability. It can be done through cards, RFID stickers or codes. We don't do it because the customers have wanted the membership.

Reaction score
Hey All,

I own two self-serve washes in Cincinnati. I currently offer a membership plan, but would love to increase subscriptions.

I'd like to additionally offer a rewards program, that's something like get every 4th wash free. That way if people don't want a monthly membership, they have another option.

Has anyone done anything like that? And if so, how did you do it? My first thought was to load 4 washes worth on a gift card, and only charge the price for 3. But would love to hear from you all.

thanks!
We would love to talk to you and see if we can help you with your loyalty programs. Give us a call at 651-661-9710 and talk to Craig. He can introduce you to our UWashApp, Tap & App program, and all the loyalty benefits that go with it!