What's new

In your opinion

Reaction score
My husband and I are looking at purchasing a car wash, that needs a lot of updating. It is a business that has not been updated in quite a while. We had a Car Wash salesman come out and give us a quote on updating a in-bay wash system and 3 self-serve car wash systems. The total will be around 300,000 for all of the updates that are necessary. However, the rest of the building needs a lot of mechanical updates also, which will also be expensive and necessary.

In your opinion what is the best car wash system out there? I think we looked at a higher priced system, however, I think it has good customer service. It is actually manufactured in our state, and it offers a lot of features that I think will be very beneficial to us. Such as the ability to control the system, and the ability to assess problems from our phones. The salesman said he would also be able to log in and help us troubleshoot any issues. The company that would sell the system is also very hands on, and has been very upfront and informational. This is a new endeavor for us, so I think we need the guidance that he has offered so far.

Just an upgrade would give us the clear advantage in our small town, because, though there are other car washes in town, they are not very good. There is rumor kwik trip may build a car wash in town, but not for another 1 to 2 years, if they do.

In other words, I am willing to spend more money on a system, if the company is going to help guide us and IF it is a good car wash system.

Basically, that was a lot of information, when I really want to know which car wash systems are good car washes and that offer good customer service to us. Or, if money wasn't an issue (which it is) which car wash system would you choose

Thank You!
Rhonda

Last edited: