What's new

in the News

Etowah

OurTown

Reaction score
Dang. That could have gone REALLY bad but glad she is okay. I see people get out of their car to pay all the time but don't understand why. Did you find the hero for her yet?

soapy

Reaction score
I will have to look at the videos closer. I only found out the type of truck and that it had a logo from the article. She never told me this information when I spoke to her. I think the Ram has a rotary dial for the transmission and is easy to not get it turned all the way to park.

chevyguy09

Reaction score
Dang. That could have gone REALLY bad but glad she is okay. I see people get out of their car to pay all the time but don't understand why. Did you find the hero for her yet?
I know in my experiences with purchasing a wash at an auto cashier with my RAM Truck that I can't reach any of the buttons or credit card slot hence why I always get out of my truck.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I know in my experiences with purchasing a wash at an auto cashier with my RAM Truck that I can't reach any of the buttons or credit card slot hence why I always get out of my truck.
I'm 6'2" and I either have to hang way out the window of my 2020 Ram Big Horn or climb out. Love the truck but it can be a pain on lower kiosks

soapy

Reaction score
I always have driven pickups and that is the most driven vehicle here. I have all my kiosks 6 inches higher than industry standards.

Randy

Reaction score
I think Mrs. Salazar should change her name to Mrs. Lucky! She is very fortunate to not have been seriously injured. I think she should buy a few Lotto tickets.