What's new

In Bay Dryers

Etowah

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads that talk about the inbay dryers .... has anyone had experience with different brands that can actually give feedback on differences between them and which they like best. I know D&S has their version of in bay dryer as does Air Shammee and a few others....so has anyone used both D&S AND Air Shammee for example and can tell which they prefer and why...hoping maybe some of you have put two or more different brands in washes and can give good feedback. Thanks in advance.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I'm exploring that option also and will be following this thread. The thing I see with D&S is that their hand held nozzle is just straight thru with no trigger. That seems simple and trouble free...but is there a potential safety issue...a run (blow) away nozzle if someone drops it?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I disable the switches in my DH dryers. If it pops out of the holder the hose just snakes around on the floor. It's not dangerous at all.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I disable the switches in my DH dryers. If it pops out of the holder the hose just snakes around on the floor. It's not dangerous at all.
Do you feel as though the trigger guns are not needed and they are just an added item to have to maintain?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
The reason I disabled the switches was because the dryer didn't start until the switch was depressed. When the customer puts the coin box switch in the dryer position the dryer doesn't come on. I saw too many people think that it wasn't working because of this. If it used a trigger gun with some type of pop-off, now that would be a different story.