What's new

I’m new. Please bear with me

Moe_mas

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I’m new to the self serve car wash world. I use my HP soap and foam brush chemicals from kleenrite. My question is can I use the chemicals interchangeably? I have 10 (5 gallons) of the foam brush chemicals and I would like to know if they work as HP soap. Both have the same number 600-900/1.

Thank you very much

Randy

Reaction score
Yes you can. What Kleen-rite soap are you using? You'll have to adjust your hydrominder settings a little. I use JBS Fonic for both the foam brush and HP soap. When all of your Kleen-rite soap is gone switch over to JBS Fonic, it's a better product.

Moe_mas

Reaction score
Hello Randy,

Thank you for your answer. So i use for HP soap the Vanilla Cream High Pressure Car Wash Soap:
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1946-vanilla-cream-high-pressure-car-wash-soap.aspx

And for the Foam Brush i use Cherry Blossom Foamy Brush Car Wash Detergent:
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1945-cherry-blossom-foamy-brush-car-wash-detergent.aspx

Is the hydrominder the thing that controls how much soap the being used in the bay?

I will look at JBS Fonic for the next purchase.

Thank you for answering me. I have zero knowledge in Car wash equipment but i am working hard to learn. and this forum is just fantastic.

Thank you so

Moe_mas

Reaction score
i think i know what the hydrominder is. it is the thing in the reservoir where water and chemicals are mixed. I will just need to know how to adjust the sittings based on the model of the hydrominder i have

Jerry

Reaction score

soapy

Reaction score
SS chemicals are cheap, less than 5% of your total cost. Do not skimp on them, make sure you deliver a good and CONSISTENT show.

Randy

Reaction score
Hello Randy,

Thank you for your answer. So i use for HP soap the Vanilla Cream High Pressure Car Wash Soap:
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1946-vanilla-cream-high-pressure-car-wash-soap.aspx

And for the Foam Brush i use Cherry Blossom Foamy Brush Car Wash Detergent:
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-1945-cherry-blossom-foamy-brush-car-wash-detergent.aspx

Is the hydrominder the thing that controls how much soap the being used in the bay?

I will look at JBS Fonic for the next purchase.

Thank you for answering me. I have zero knowledge in Car wash equipment but i am working hard to learn. and this forum is just fantastic.

Thank you so
Both of those products, Vanilla crème and Cherry Blossom are made from the same base, the only difference is the scent and the color. They both have just about zero cleaning ability. You want to use those two products per the instructions on the label and mix a 5 gallon container with 10 gallons of water. We had so many separation problems with the Kleen-rite soap products that switched over to JBS Fonic and haven’t had any problems since.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I gave up on the KR pre soak and HP soaps and now use their low PH soap init's place. No jelling problems with cherry Blossom FB.

chaz

Reaction score
I recently switched to ALL JBS soaps for auto and S/S. The rep spent two days getting things just right. I’m thrilled with the results....

Moe_mas

Reaction score
Thank you all for your input and for helping me in my journey. I really appreciate you all

Moe

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Moe
Randy is right about JBS. I use only JBS for all my chemicals.
Great soap that actually cleans.
Not only for soap but also presoak, wheel cleaner, foam brush, wax (clear coat) and triple foam.
Their good guys to work with too.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I use Vanilla Creeme & Bubble Up. Vanilla Creme smells & shows great, but below avg clean. However, my customers are FAR more concerned with show & smell, so switching to Fonic turned em all off.
Inuse Bubble Up, "blue foam brush, & they LOVE it. Shows & smells great, the brush does the cleaning (not the fb soap) & the Blue color sets us apart from ALL the pink soap users.
I'm 2 hrs East of you.
Like an idiot, I just bought 2 more washes, across the Red R...

Roz

Reaction score
I use the same two products from KR as you for the same two functions. My customers love them as they have a good show and aroma. You probably do not want to switch them too often as customers come to expect a specific color and aroma for a function so consistency is important from a marketing perspective.

Roz

Reaction score
Read the pro tip, I find going down 2-3 tip sizes to provide more soap is noticed and appreciated by customers as they feel as if they are getting more value.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
You're in show business now. I recommend that you don't use the same chemical for different functions. You want to offer a different sensory experience for each function. It really doesn't cost anything extra to do that.

csmith

Reaction score
what is everyones thoughts on blendco super sat system compared to other chemicals?

kentadel

Reaction score
I like the supersat system a lot. Simple and works very well.

Etowah