What's new

I'm looking for input on this washworld part (or similar from another mfg)

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm looking for a better way to rinse the tops of large vehicles on my istobal with high pressure. I have foam trapping typically in the crevices on the tops of vehicles near the doors on larger SUVS and trucks. The blowers manage to catch it and blow the foam out on the car, causing some occasional complaints. I saw what appears to be this HP accessory on a razor and it looks like a possible solution. I did find this part on page 10 and they call it a foamer head. part #95095. It looks like it is designed for high pressure, but when I think of foamier I think of low pressure. Is it designed for low pressure or high pressure? Is it used in the rinse process?
Is there another part from another mfg (sonny's, etc) that might fill the bill? I'm envisioning one that sprays diagonally down onto the tops , kinda like a banana foamer would put foam down. Any other suggestions are welcome here too.

Thanks in advance
IMG_3791.jpg IMG_3792.jpg

Last edited:

PEI

Reaction score
It's part of Wash World's Flex Arch. It can be used for high pressure, low pressure, and Spot Free. It uses V-jet nozzles like the inverted L spray arch. The bolt passes through it and allows you to adjust it's aim.

MEP001

Reaction score
Those tips are 6510, very wide and pretty large. They'd put a lot of water on a car at 200 PSI.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
It's part of Wash World's Flex Arch. It can be used for high pressure, low pressure, and Spot Free. It uses V-jet nozzles like the inverted L spray arch. The bolt passes through it and allows you to adjust it's aim.
Any idea how high of a pressure these can take? Does the bolt literally run through the same chamber as the water? If so, how does it not leak through the bolt?

Those tips are 6510, very wide and pretty large. They'd put a lot of water on a car at 200 PSI.
Currently using ten #3 ( I think) tips that don't oscillate on side high pressure. This is essentially a foam rinse off on a cloth unit. I'm guessing a lower pressure, coarser spray, "a flood" if you will, might do a better job of getting the foam off the car. Got a 22GPM pump setup to work with.

PEI

Reaction score
The bolt doesn't run through the water channel in the head it has it's own chamber machined into the manifold.

On a Razor the two heads are fed by the Flex Arch that runs across the carriage on the back of the machine. If you just want to run the heads then you will have 10 nozzles that combined need to have a flow rate of at least 22 gpm at what ever pressure your pump flows 22 gpm at. The Razor is usually equipped with a CAT 3535 that flows 36 gpm at 1200 psi. Since the 6510 MEG nozzles will each flow 5 gpm at that pressure there's plenty of reserve in case some get clogged. This also means that they impact the vehicle with less pressure. If you want to flood the tops with water then running the pump at 22 gpm with such free flowing nozzles will put 22 gpm on with significantly less force than say the 1000 psi you may have to run the pump at.

The MEG nozzle supposedly can handle pressures up to 5000 psi but the charts only go to 3000 psi. If you are going to just use the 10 nozzles you may want to consider the IMEG it has an 80 degree nozzle which is about a 160 degree wide fan. IMEG's offer more impingement relative to the nozzle degree and have flow rates up to 4000 psi. If you aren't sure what size nozzles to use you can call Spraying Systems at 1-800-95-SPRAY. They have always been super helpful in helping me get the right nozzle size for what I wanted to do.

It's a little long, but I hope that helps.