What's new

I'm a rug cleaner that needs your help

Appleby

Reaction score
I'm in the process of building a rug cleaning plant. I'd like to install a wall mounted boom for our pressure washer.
There are many to select from on the internet.

Can you suggest a quality boom and manufacturer?

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ones you'll find at Kleen-Rite, Dultmeier, Windtrax, etc.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
i will add to make sure you order a boom designed for high pressure. Even though you could work with a low pressure boom In a high volume application you want a high pressure swivel on the boom.

MEP001

Reaction score
There are some low-pressure booms that would work as a high-pressure boom, as long as it had a hose to carry the pressure through the arm. I saw the result of someone using a tubular stainless steel foam brush boom that carried the liquid right through the arm itself. It split the boom arm.

Appleby

Reaction score
I run our pump at approx. 1,500 PSI. Do the booms require I run the water through the boom or can the my high pressure hose be fixed to the boom?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
On some of the booms a hose will thread through it, on others it may sit on top of it. There are no high pressure booms that I know of where the boom itself actually carrys the water.