What's new

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it …BUT…

A.Milton

Reaction score
There is going to come a time these need replaced and I don’t understand what exactly they do and what they are called. I understand the pressure regulator under the gauge, I don’t understand the parts marked by the arrows. is anyone familiar? I run 3 cat 310’s and 2 general pumps. All plumbed the same.

Attachments

Blanco

Reaction score
Its a check valve on the cross fitting under the gauge for weep system. Pressure regulator to the right. Pressure relief in the front.

A.Milton

Reaction score
Its a check valve on the cross fitting under the gauge for weep system. Pressure regulator to the right. Pressure relief in the front.
Thank you… it is the pressure relief that has had me scratching my head, I’ve not replaced any of these pressure relief valves in the 10 years I’ve owned it, regulators yes, now I know what I’m looking for. What problems will occur if the pressure relief is failing ? I appreciate you taking the time to address me, this forum has been a godsend.

MEP001

Reaction score
What problems will occur if the pressure relief is failing ?
It will just leak. That type rarely fail, and when they do they fail to open when you need them to. I just remove them.