What's new

IDX Credit card system????

pgrzes

Reaction score
Is anyone actively using IDX Credit card system? Are you happy with it? They are saying people are flocking to them from Cryptopay??? I find that hard to believe as people I know that have it have had nothing but problems with everything about it. Terminals just break off the doors, communication issues continually, no support, etc. etc. I would like to hear your experiences.
Thanks

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Good grief! With all we hear on the forum regarding their coin acceptor issues and lack of service, why would you even give them a moment of consideration? I finally tired of all of the issues and just trash their stuff when it fails.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Those who have personally met Mike Oliver & others at IDX like myself probably have mixed feelings considering some memories of actually good experience with the company. I have seen articles from them within the coin op laundromat publications pushing a bit too hard in the direction away from coin & in the direction of merchant fee based payment. Knowing how I adapted their insert to work in our popular adjustable height MegaTouch countertop 50+ game machine in our laundromat ... I am thinking they are missing a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to maintain & even build on their past strengths with coin acceptance. I still use their MA800s & X20s from Etowah in our Vacs & other less wet areas such as our two stall SS dog wash also in a very successful way. We were forced to replace their coin mechs in the much more wet closed door environment of our six indoor SS car wash bays with Microcoin QLs.