What's new

IDX BT912 vacuum timers/displays

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
My led displays are not visible in daylight on my IVS vacs. I have some spare D&S vacs that as I recall had nice bright displays before I salvaged from a wash I dissassembled. both are BT912, but the ones in my IVS have a dash -IVS and the ones in my D&S vacs have -D&S.

curious if anyone knows if they are interchangeable as is, do I need to swap the big (eprom?) chip? I can swap vac/shampoo and vac/fragrance units as I have one of each in each brand.

Had a customer ask me if the vacs were working one day, so I figure I better make the messages brighter!

Randy

Reaction score
Take the board out of the D & S case and put it into the IVS case and it should work according to Mike Oliver at IDX.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Take the board out of the D & S case and put it into the IVS case and it should work according to Mike Oliver at IDX.
The cases appear to be the same, just the sticker with the dash IVS or dash DS. I'll give it a go, should hurt, just may not work right

Dan-Ark

Reaction score

Randy

Reaction score
The cases appear to be the same, just the sticker with the dash IVS or dash DS. I'll give it a go, should hurt, just may not work right
Mike at IDX said to swap the board out of the case, the boards are the same but the wiring is a little different.