What's new

IDK MA-800

sparkey

Reaction score
I would try a Microcoin or two before I did anything else. IDX is a crap acceptor and the company gives equally as crappy service. You will eventually want to distance yourself from them anyway...this is your nudge.
Not to hijack this thread but IDX has had one of my MA-800 coin acceptors in for repair for almost 4 months now. They can keep it at this rate. I already started switching everything over to sensatron. The service is unacceptable.

MEP001

Reaction score
That's about how long they were taking to fix mine, at least the ones they bothered to send back. I was told they couldn't get some of the components to repair the MA-800s anymore, might be why so many of mine were mysteriously unrepairable at just a couple years old.

Someone I know did an upgrade with about 40 of the new MA-850 units a few years back and he hasn't had much trouble with them, but as I said earlier I've lost all faith in IDX. I have a bad timer in a fragrance vac but I'll be converting it from IDX to Dixmor.

wyatt

Reaction score
I have a bad timer in a fragrance vac but I'll be converting it from IDX to Dixmor.
Let me know how that goes, I'm trying to convert an old Industrial vac to Dixmor from IDK and haven't gotten it to work yet...

MEP001

Reaction score
What timer are you going from/to? There's already a kit to put a Dixmor LED9 inside an IDX BTT case, but I'm going to put a Dixmor LED6S in place of a LTT and I'll have to convert it to pushbutton. It won't work with the toggle switches of a Fragramatics fragrance machine.