What's new

ICA The Car Wash Show

DiamondWash

Reaction score
So the show is upon us in 1 week what is everybody looking for this go around? New Automatics, LED conversions, Tunnel Equipment, Vacuums, Credit Card Systems, Etc I hear some manufactures have new equipment coming out but are tight lipped until the show starts. I was planning on going but other plans came up so for the many that are going please be sure to take plenty of pictures or videos.

Overachiever

Reaction score
So the show is upon us in 1 week what is everybody looking for this go around? New Automatics, LED conversions, Tunnel Equipment, Vacuums, Credit Card Systems, Etc I hear some manufactures have new equipment coming out but are tight lipped until the show starts. I was planning on going but other plans came up so for the many that are going please be sure to take plenty of pictures or videos.
I can't make it but I saw WashWorld sent out an event invite on facebook saying "Unveiling 4-26-18 at The Car Wash Show in Las Vegas! Booth 2807."

Unveiling to me and maybe by definition means they are going to show off something new. If anyone can update me with that that is, I'd be grateful.

Also if someone can tell me what kind of promotions are going on at kleen-rite (free shipping?) that I might be able to take advantage of :D

mac

Reaction score
Well, of course it will be something new. This may be hard to believe, but almost all of the booths will be showing off something new. Just kidding. At least people are going with intentions of actually buying things.

Melomatic

Reaction score

Last edited: