What's new

ICA EXPO & Forum Party in Orlando

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Last nite's Party

For those of you that missed the party missed a good one. The food was great and the service was great too.

Ken Shorsher & John Lynn Won $500 of JBS soap,

JJ and Ron Holub won the $250 Wash World Certificates.

Pat Hall and Tim Monolo won the $100 Best Buy Certificates from Shurvend.

We all need to also thank Unitec, ICS and Hamilton for their donations along with Blendco and D & S.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Great party Bill. It was an enjoyable evening!

Thanks

bneckrock

Bill Neckrock
Reaction score
Kudos, Bill, for the evening. I'm sure I won't be invited back, but it was neat to meet some of the people on the Forum. Again, thanks for all your efforts. Great food, drinks and conversation.

Shorco1

Reaction score
Bill, thank you for hosting the Forum Party. The Forum regulars, food and and location were the best. I have pictures that I will forward to you. Thanks very much to JBS for the Soap Certificate that my wife won. Now I'm having to pay dearly for that cetificate. She has some ideas how I can claim it. Everyone have a safe trip home. Bill, let us know how you enjoy the Ritz Carlton. Also, how about a running travel log of your trip home.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
We had a great time at the forum party in Orlando. Thanks, Bill for organizing it. We got to meet some of the regulars on the forum so we can put a face with their handle. We got to meet and greet many old forum friends and enjoy each other's company.

Uncle Sam

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Bill my son and I had a great time. It was nice to put faces to names.
Thanks Jim for the gift certificate. My son has already used it.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
I also thoroughly enjoyed the show, and Bill's party was great - Thanks Bill!!!
Also thanks to those who donated door prizes, that does not go unnoticed.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I also enjoyed the Belanger party, which I crashed. Open bar, hors d' ourves, and a cool little reggae band. They played one song I really enjoyed, so I clapped enthusiastically when it was over and they looked at me and laughed and thanked me. I don't think the others at the party even looked at the band! Good party.

JJJakubowski

Reaction score
Heeding the advice and immortal words of Pee Wee Herman ? "take a picture ... it will last longer" ? here's my photographic "immortalization" of the Forum party in Orlando.

Have fun matching poster "handles" to mugs in that shot --- a wide angle pic which, BTW, is actually a computer "stitch" of several photos.

Note: of anyone wants a more hi rez copy for their scrapbook (or needs an evidentiary alibi as to where you actually were that night) --- email me.

JJJakubowski/SSCWN
--------------------------------------
The poster formerly known