What's new

ICA EXPO & Forum Party in Orlando

pitzerwm

Reaction score
In Vegas, I drive there and have connections. In Orlando, I know zero. So my Florida wizards, that might be able to help me with this please let me know what you think. I try not to wait until the last minute to do things.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Usually, I try to have the party the first night. A nearby restaurant that can seat 30-35 out of the main area would be nice. That restaurant in San Antonio worked out pretty well. In Vegas, we go to a Tony Romas.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Party in Orlando

As many of you know I have started throwing a party at the ICA expo, so that forum members that have know each other by name only can meet each other. These have been great parties and a good time had by all.

I have the info for a party the first night of the Expo April 7th. It will be within walking distance of the convention center, so how many people are planning to attend the party?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Do you realize that the "Celebrate 2008" ICA event is at the same time? I know I plan on attending the ICA event. I would also think that the 7th would be a travel day for many, making it less likely that they could make it. I'm sure many just come for the exhibits which don't start until the next day.

I know, I know, you can't please everybody!

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Yeap, I misread the schedule. so we will have it the 8th at 6 as I see the show gets over then.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Jamie & I are trying to arrange to make it this year, and hoping both boys will be coming too. Can't commit yet though, we're having problems with the #@!!*! schools ... long story, dont ask unless you want to see my head explode. I'll re-post when we have a definite answer.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Jim of Shurvend has donated some gift certs from Circuit City and JJ is going to make someone a "Cover Poster" like he did for the Australian Cover of me. More to come.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Thanks to Unitec, for assistance with our party. If you are going and haven't let me know do so.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Trip to Orlando

As many of you know, I live in SE WA state and always drive to Vegas for the convention. This year, I've decided to drive to Orlando and just take my time returning, visiting people and goofing off. I have never seen the Keys, so will go down there before starting back. If any of you are on the way back, I'd be interested in dropping by and visiting.

Let me know.