What's new

IBA rehab project

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures from my remodel.Removing the Side Trac 700R to make way for new Razor.

Attachments

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Nice! What teller are you using and are you keeping them? What other improvements are you planning? My install begins next week...

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm keeping my Hamilton gold line but updating it with crypto pay and crypto tap, some new buttons, a Mars validatir, new graphics and a vinyl wrap on the exterior. I'm keeping my blowers because I think they're great. And building new walls inside the bay as well as a new ceiling because my steel building is open up to the roof and I want to give it A new clean look. i'm also installing new vinyl rollup doors Which will require reframing the door openings.

washnshine

Reaction score
i'm keeping my Hamilton gold line but updating it with crypto pay and crypto tap, some new buttons, a Mars validatir, new graphics and a vinyl wrap on the exterior. I'm keeping my blowers because I think they're great. And building new walls inside the bay as well as a new ceiling because my steel building is open up to the roof and I want to give it A new clean look. i'm also installing new vinyl rollup doors Which will require reframing the door openings.
Looking great and going to be very impressive when it’s done!