What's new

IBA purchase...

ShineShed

Reaction score
If you were renovating your automatic bay what touchless system would you buy and why? I currently have d&s 5000.

MEP001

Reaction score
Belanger makes good machines, but they are far from the cheapest.

STXCW

Reaction score
I would buy the one with the best customer support in the area. You can have the best car wash in the world but if you don't have the support when it breaks down it will cost you big. Both with sales and reputation

washnshine

Reaction score
Nice thing is that there are several good options for machines these days so if you are happy with a service provider in your area, you will probably get a decent automatic.

water guy

Reaction score
I have seen the D&S Equipment on Warsaw Soap very impressive

Last edited:

aloha

Reaction score
Petit Auto Wash is the the lesser known, yet rapidly growing game changer in the touchless space. They are in a class above PDQ & Wash World based on comparative performance data. Some owners will undoubtedly prefer the legacy brands, but fact based performance clearly shows Petit as the emerging leader of both touchless IBA (360i) and high-end tunnel equipment (360t). Your due diligence process will likely lead you to the same non-emotion based conclusion. Equipment decisions are one of the most important and costly decisions you will make. We have a successful site and enjoy teaching, learning & sharing everyday. We have four fully accessorized PDQ LaserWash 360 Plus units (Each less than 3 years old). The maintenance and repair costs are on track to exceed $100K for the first four years. Check out Petit Auto Wash. Highly intelligent and highly committed team. Here is a video clip of 2 bays washing 593 cars and selling 28 monthly plans in one day without employees. https://youtu.be/2wNKkHBJKQI

ShineShed

Reaction score
Ultra shine i have seen only videos of one so far have not went thru an iq in person

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I honestly feel the Petit 360 is the machine that stands out from all the rest.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Petit Auto Wash is the the lesser known, yet rapidly growing game changer in the touchless space. They are in a class above PDQ & Wash World based on comparative performance data. Some owners will undoubtedly prefer the legacy brands, but fact based performance clearly shows Petit as the emerging leader of both touchless IBA (360i) and high-end tunnel equipment (360t). Your due diligence process will likely lead you to the same non-emotion based conclusion. Equipment decisions are one of the most important and costly decisions you will make. We have a successful site and enjoy teaching, learning & sharing everyday. We have four fully accessorized PDQ LaserWash 360 Plus units (Each less than 3 years old). The maintenance and repair costs are on track to exceed $100K for the first four years. Check out Petit Auto Wash. Highly intelligent and highly committed team. Here is a video clip of 2 bays washing 593 cars and selling 28 monthly plans in one day without employees. https://youtu.be/2wNKkHBJKQI
Aloha, your post is mostly "brochure speak". Are you associated with Petit?

wyatt

Reaction score
Haven't ever seen one in action. Does anyone know the average price of one?

ShineShed

Reaction score
Car wash guy i have never heard of one until you said something, just watched a few vids on youtube and i agree with you that does stand out, i love the oscillating nozzle design on top is similar to my old d&s 5000 wich i like better than zero degree nozzles! Im going to call today and see if theres any reps in the iowa/illinois area

ShineShed

Reaction score
Im new to this car wash forum site but i dont think car wash equip salesman should be allowed leave this to the car wash owner/operators! I like unbiased opinions !

rhino

Reaction score
I would like to hear from some people who have the petit touchfree auto as their in bay auto. How has their experience been? Age of equipment? Breakdowns? Ease of equipment fixes. We are going to be replacing a laser wash 4000 soon and trying to do some research. Thanks

ShineShed

Reaction score
Im with you rhino, im real curious of price also. I tried callin petit headquarters friday but never got ahold of anyone. This would make me stand out in my area due to none being around here that i know of. And also id like to find where the closest one is and go thru it

BenW@JCCW

Reaction score
Im with you rhino, im real curious of price also. I tried callin petit headquarters friday but never got ahold of anyone. This would make me stand out in my area due to none being around here that i know of. And also id like to find where the closest one is and go thru it
[/QUOQU

I've emailed them in the past and have always received a reply, even on a Sunday. Visited a couple of sites in Kansas City and I also really like the design. Very innovative engineering that I think provides a superior results.