What's new

IBA Choices for 14' 4" Bay

Msaxonii

Reaction score
I've been browsing around and looking for potential IBA candidates for these narrow bays. I really like the hybrid concepts where the customer can choose between a soft touch or touchless. Issue that I think I'm facing is going to be that the bays are 14' 4" wide. I think that's going to be my main limiting factor.

I do have 3 phase available. Still need to verify service capability from the pole, but also have a network that includes commercial electricians and I think I might be able to make friendly with our maintenance staff at work.

I know some of the intro touchless would be available, like the Belanger Kondor and possibly Saber. I think it was Fusion X from Coleman Hanna that I was looking at that suggested contacting them directly for bays smaller than their given dimensions. The other 3 washes in range are all touchless. Two gas stations have an express exterior but still believe it's out of my immediate market especially as they aren't maintained.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score

Dakota Hoskins installed a Belanger Freestyler in a tight bay.

Msaxonii

Reaction score

Dakota Hoskins installed a Belanger Freestyler in a tight bay.
Thanks for the direction, IB. Been trying to do my best to search and find information on my own. Just trying to get a solid plan for improvement because I know I can't just operate how it has been.

Obviously trying to take advise in the concept if everybody else is offering touchless, go different, and I think a hybrid is a safer bet.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I know others may have them and have a different story, but I think a hybrid would be a tough sell to the public. I think they will see the brushes and assume it is a brush machine.

mac

Reaction score
Well here I am again being contrary. Do you really have a 14 inch wide bay? Are you washing Tonga toy trucks?

Etowah

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Well here I am again being contrary. Do you really have a 14 inch wide bay? Are you washing Tonga toy trucks?
Mac & others,

That might help make a case for also having the ability to edit a typo within the title of the poster's thread? I know the feeling of that kind of unintended typo. To be fair there may be a need unedit ability within the thread's "title". Correct me if I actually am wrong about this.

Msaxonii

Reaction score
Mac & others,

That might help make a case for also having the ability to edit a typo within the title of the poster's thread? I know the feeling of that kind of unintended typo. To be fair there may be a need unedit ability within the thread's "title". Correct me if I actually am wrong about this.
Titles can be edited too!

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Wow must’ve been a rainy weekend to turn everyone into the crappy English 101 professor from first semester of college