What's new

I was bored...lol

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Since 95% of your customers are experiencing problems, it might behoove you to reevaluate your instructional signage.

And, if failure to select is the primary cause of your customer issues, the addition of an “Auto Start” controller to your system might be an appropriate upgrade.

No refunds for customer error may be the leading cause of your dry auto bay.

On a positive note...At least your operating expenses are low.

zepher

Reaction score
Well…..the people who cannot figure out how to use an “automatic” car wash shouldn’t be driving in the first place….plus I had shown this lady before how to use it….while I was showing her she drove out on the spot free rinse cycle and I hollered at her to stop so I could explain not to leave until the light turns green but she just kept going…..As far as the instructions…..I cannot make them any simpler…..I may of over exaggerated on the 95% of the customers being like this…..I should have said most of them are 95 years old….Like I said they shouldn’t be driving to begin with…..I’ve given this customer a refund in the past plus shown her…..If they don’t accuse me of the wash not working right I’ll give them a token for a full priced wash…but most of them pass the blame….lol…the dry bay is just due to the wash location and size of the town….plus we haven’t had any rain in a very long time….

DiamondWash

Reaction score
There was one on a Old man taking out a Ryko Soft Gloss completely flipping it over and I can't find the video anymore.