What's new

I started feeling like a carwash owner today.

Reaction score
So my Rowe change machine bill acceptor belts melted the other day. After scouring the internet to find replacements they finally came in. I replaced them all. Probably one of the hardest tasks I’ve ever completed since there was no diagram to go by or old belts to take off. But when I reinstalled the acceptor now I get a reject speed code and a late reject. Anyone know what’s going on?

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this. The best advice I can give is to get rid of the BA-50 validator and get a Mars validator conversion kit. Or better yet get rid of the Rowe changer and get something better. There is a lot more to replacing the belts on the BA-50 validator. We won't service them anymore, does that tell you anything.

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this. The best advice I can give is to get rid of the BA-50 validator and get a Mars validator conversion kit. Or better yet get rid of the Rowe changer and get something better. There is a lot more to replacing the belts on the BA-50 validator. We won't service them anymore, does that tell you anything.
Damn man!!!! Where can I find this mars conversion kit you speak of? I’m trying to do cryptopy on everything so I don’t think my changer demands are going to be crazy once I go to CC.

OurTown

Reaction score
We will have a nice Hamilton RNS with a Mars conversion kit (from Randy) in it for sale in the near future.

Randy

Reaction score
Now all you need to do is put on new sticker to brighten it up and make it look new. It'll have to be a custom made decal.

Randy

Reaction score
As a minimum I’d polish the front of the changer and clean up or have the bezel chromed so it looks like a million bucks. A nice colorful lexan decal would also make it look nice.

Magic Spray

Reaction score
Who do you recommend buying the mars conversion kit? Thank you.

Magic Spray

Reaction score
We have the rowe bc-200 & bc-1400 machines. Bc-50 inside

we clean them every day and have changed the cables. But, they are still annoying!

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I have a BC 1400 that is annoying to say the least.

I also have a Standard Bill Changer BCX1010RL that I'm happy with for the most part.

What is the changer(s) people would want to consider in replacing these problematic Rowe's?