What's new

I need to to drill out a lock

Muddy

Reaction score
Hello, all (especially Randy). I'm not actually new to this forum only new to posting here. I've gained a plethora of knowledge from this site and would like to first say thanks to everyone who does post.

That said, I'm in a bad spot. Yesterday morning at 4:00 am someone broke into my equipment room and stole my lock box full of every key I have, spares included. I also had over $3,000 in cash in that box, all 1's and 5's (this was highly unusual and stupid but I had a kid emergency Friday afternoon and couldn't make it to the bank before 5). I can take the $3,000 hit but my locksmith doesn't think he can drill my Medeco locks. Within the next 5-6 days I will have to shut down my wash - as not only the acceptors fill up but unattended glitches start to build up in my boxes and Vacs. I have 10 Medeco plugs that have to be replaced because the thief got my spare keys too. Please PM me or email Randy. You can call me at 208-680-6001 if you are suspicious or call Dan at Ginsan, he is the one who steered me here. Thanks in advance. I sincerely hope to return the favor someday.

Scott

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Yep, Randy taught me too. Took about10 minutes a lock taking my time, without damaging the housing. I had a similar situation . Spares are now off site and I keep an excel spreadsheet with Key #s and supplier.

kempape

Reaction score
I will take a pm on that issue as well, please. I have a medco lock on a vacuum vault clean out box that someone tried to chizel into. I have not done anything with it, but I know one day I will need to get into it if a motor fails. I actually wish the guy had gotten into it. That would have been priceless to know he just broke into a vault with absolutely no money in it! Thanks in advance.

Jojim361

Reaction score
Nick, I just sent you PM
New to this. I have the medco locks as well. Someone try to break into now having to drill out. Been working on it for a while broken alot of bits and not having any luck. If someone has advice greatly appreciate it.

runk

Reaction score
I need help on medco lock. Someone tried to drill it and broke off a bit. Need to remove so I can get in vault.