What's new

I have two touchless car wash machines need to be installed at Georgia as quickly as possible

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
He is a Class Act For Sure.I can't believe they haven't made this section dissappear from this Site.
How about you dude?I consider you are the very first genius on this site,this is the very first time I encounter babyrage people spout inferior words at me without a reason,maybe next time try to clean a bit of your filthy sewer

Last edited:

John J Spokas

Reaction score
How about you dude?I consider you are the very first genius on this site,this is the very first time I encounter babyrage people spout inferior words at me without a reason,maybe next time try to clean a bit of your filthy sewer
Gotta love the grammar, great entertainment value. I still feel a bit sorry for the person that signed a deal with you.

John J Spokas

Reaction score

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
Oh my goodness......where is this guy?

Hey Frédéric you should go back to writing music. You could make your 3K back in a short amount of time.
I must confess you have an astonishingly good idea there,you are clever dude,thanks for advice

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
Gotta love the grammar, great entertainment value. I still feel a bit sorry for the person that signed a deal with you.

Open, Sesame!
you do realize that you just help us put a free ad on this thread don't you?next time maybe try to put the correct link,but anyway thanks for your ad,you literally made my day,dude .Gonna share this info to the colleagues and cheer them up .

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Hey in all seriousness if the money is right I will instail it and have the machine running and washing cars anywhere the correct water & power is present but the money has to be right, I could do it. No warranty as is and have my Lawyer draw up a contract on my Terms. I got to have a US electrical schematic, English installers manual all materials 70% upfront the rest when running. Now I don't mean no bullcrap Mickey mouse pay either. 70k+ Tax free we could talk. As they say (the devil went down to Georgia). Hell might be a nice machine guys what if it was that would be something. Everything has a price just some people price is different.

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
Hey in all seriousness if the money is right I will instail it and have the machine running and washing cars anywhere the correct water & power is present but the money has to be right, I could do it. No warranty as is and have my Lawyer draw up a contract on my Terms. I got to have a US electrical schematic, English installers manual all materials 70% upfront the rest when running. Now I don't mean no bullcrap Mickey mouse pay either. 70k+ Tax free we could talk. As they say (the devil went down to Georgia). Hell might be a nice machine guys what if it was that would be something. Everything has a price just some people price is different.
well,thanks for your reply,I told client about your comment and he would like to call you,for the price please discuss with my client,do you have whatsapp I can use?Or phone number?

Last edited: