What's new

I have two touchless car wash machines need to be installed at Georgia as quickly as possible

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
I have a client resides in Georgia,He ordered two machines from me at the beginning of 2020,the machines are made in China,right now there are no flights available from China to USA so the client's business is being delayed for a really long time,and still don't know how long he shall wait till the flights available again,is anyone here has the experience ever install such car wash machine before?We provide full installation manual for customers,the installation fee can be discussed with my client in Georgia,he has two machines need to install,I'm looking for someone who is capable of doing this or some professional techinican urgently,please DM me if you are interested in this job,this is really urgent stuff.I can show you the installation manual after.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I think I can do it, but will need some funds Venmo to me, or wired, before priceeding, as I am surenyou can attest to this urgency.

I am quite knowledgeable & trustworthy. There are many gentlemen on here who can vouch for me & my highest credentials.

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
I think I can do it, but will need some funds Venmo to me, or wired, before priceeding, as I am surenyou can attest to this urgency.

I am quite knowledgeable & trustworthy. There are many gentlemen on here who can vouch for me & my highest credentials.
Do you have whatsapp?Or email address?I will send you the details and ask you a few questions

mac

Reaction score
This is funny and sad at the same time. Your idiot, yes IDIOT, customer bought two machines from China. He deserves to lose on this as the stinking Chinese are trying to take over everything. And what in God’s name are you doing selling machines with NO local support? And if the buyer bought on price he will most likely buy his chemicals by price. I just see disaster plastered all over this. And if you disagree with my thoughts, too bad.

water guy

Reaction score
I would Chill Out But don't you think China has done enough to Our Country. And Yes I am damn proud of an AMERICAN MADE PDQ LASERWASH 4000 OF 16YRS .AND A NEWLY PURCHASED WASHWORLD RAZOR THAT WILL BE INSTALLED IN A WEEK.

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
I would Chill Out But don't you think China has done enough to Our Country. And Yes I am damn proud of an AMERICAN MADE PDQ LASERWASH 4000 OF 16YRS .AND A NEWLY PURCHASED WASHWORLD RAZOR THAT WILL BE INSTALLED IN A WEEK.
I know PDQ Laserwash machines,excellent quality definitely,but as you know this is a car wash forum not some politics forum,I don't care about what social media said or posted,In China there are also negative news posted everyday regarding USA,dude,most people are way too easily being manipulated by those misleading infos,just be yourself dude.

mac

Reaction score
Leisu character is totally missing the point. He is selling machines without ANY local support. If you have to bring installers from halfway around the world that is your first mistake. And please sir tell us how much inventory you stock so when that call comes in at 4:00 PM on a Friday you can help the customer. Or do you need to get some parts from China? And even though the webmaster likes to keep the discussions non political, you had better get used to it. China has stolen most of the technology it has today. While working booths at trade shows I would always see someone oriental taking pictures of the machines. This is not about a hatred for the vast majority of Chinese. It is about The corrupt government sending us Chinese drywall, poisoned dog food, and now the corona flu.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Get off the guy's back. Unless he is President Xi, he doesn't have any more to do with what's going on than we did with slavery. The guy is just trying to make a living. I agree with your comments about support and things related to that, but save them for when a prospective buyer is considering a foreign machine. This guy is just looking for an installer.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Get off the guy's back. Unless he is President Xi, he doesn't have any more to do with what's going on than we did with slavery. The guy is just trying to make a living. I agree with your comments about support and things related to that, but save them for when a prospective buyer is considering a foreign machine. This guy is just looking for an installer.
The seller can probably sell a freezer to an Eskimo, good for him just another amoral equipment salesman, I have known many in my car wash life.
The buyer is the actual fool here apparently buying only on price without any thought about support down the road. I expect this person has little or no experience in the car wash business......or any business for that matter.

soonermajic

Reaction score
At this point, with no installer (which you selling w/out an installer/distributor is bizarre & wrong), nobody to instsll, machine can't be shipped, etc...
The ONLY honest thing to do is refund the customers money. You could still sell the machine as brand new & nobody losses.

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
At this point, with no installer (which you selling w/out an installer/distributor is bizarre & wrong), nobody to instsll, machine can't be shipped, etc...
The ONLY honest thing to do is refund the customers money. You could still sell the machine as brand new & nobody losses.
you will afford the shipping fee from USA to China for the customer?Approximately 3300 USD

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Oh my goodness......where is this guy?

Hey Frédéric you should go back to writing music. You could make your 3K back in a short amount of time.