What's new

I hate snow...

Twodose

Reaction score
I hate snow…Used to love it when I was 10-12 years old, didn’t have to plow the **** then, just go out n play in it.

Need to buy a “snowmachine”, as they call it in the Youkon or locally known as a “snowmobile”.

Cause I know if I buy one it will never snow again.

A yuletide greetings to what you think about snow?

By the way, it is snowing right now in NEPA.

Twodose

Reaction score
Do u have hot lips and tender kisses', no i have hot nuts and 6 inches, she said is that a record, i said no, "thats' just average".

MEP001

Reaction score
Twodose said:
Need to buy a “snowmachine”, as they call it in the Youkon or locally known as a “snowmobile”.

Cause I know if I buy one it will never snow again.
Last place I lived had some electric issue, every time it rained I'd lose power. One time due to a really bad storm it was out for two days, so I went and bought a propane stove, lanterns, a battery-powered TV, etc. Of course the power never went out again.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
We could make a list of 4 letter words that are critical to this business. I will start.

Wash

Dirt

Rain

Snow

Salt

Blow - Air dryers of course

Suck - Vacuum, naturaly.

Weep (not the crying kind)

Coin / Cash

Randy

Reaction score
We hate snow also so we stay home when it snows. To many drivers on the road who can’t drive in the snow much less drive on dry pavement.

Twodose

Reaction score
Gonna snow again today Saturday, Damn. I was just trying to make lite of all the extra work it causes, I know it is good for business, gotta have a sense of humor !

Twodose

Reaction score
Have u ever had a conversation with an idiot?

I know this guy, lets call hem Matt, he told me once that after having a half hour conversation with this dude he felt dumber than he did at the beginning of the conversation.

Twodose

Reaction score
60 this weekend, 20 by next thursday.

Suck ! what a vacuum does, Earl Weiss. Just Quoting.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

PSY Go back to ****ing Korea, the south, cause you couldn't go to the north, remember, the US gave you the freedom to post this video on youtube...Gangam Style...

jprb

Reaction score
We had 2-3 inches of "flurries" today. No one was expecting it. No liquid salt was put out ahead of time, but when the roads got slick, they started spreading sand/salt/cinders!!