What's new

I……. But….. what?

Martins

Reaction score
As it says… anyone else get something like this? Basically you have the best place in town! Heres 4 stars But ill never be back because your credit card minimum is the average and i didnt notice cash was only $2.. im so confused

4501093B-5494-4B4D-AFD4-EBEBC844F862.jpeg

Martins

Reaction score
I once got a 3-star review, all it said was "It's busy". Yeah, I run a good car wash just so YOU can't get in.
i responded i think very professionally.

Hey John, Thanks so much for the review! We have been working hard on the upgrades to the wash since we took over a year ago! I’m happy to hear the upgrades and new soaps are being enjoyed! I’m sorry to hear our pricing has caused you to go elsewhere, however I think there is some confusion that hopefully I can clear up!

Our start price is only $2 (quarters) as shown on the timer in the new timer boxes. Our credit card option however is a minimum $3 start and a $15 maximum per swipe. This covers the start time and the credit card processing fees for CC usage. Additionally you get 6 minutes with the $3 cc price! :) We only just installed the credit card options back in March and have left the CC start time at $3 since install. Our plan is to not touch it unless there is a change in credit card processing fees.

As for the cash price we did raise it from $1.50 to $2 as we installed and updated the facility to better products, chemicals, and overall equipment for your use. We are very set on constantly improving our wash for our customer and have no future plans of increasing our start price any further at this time.

Our hope is to have the automatic touch free removed and replaced with a new unit sometime in the next year as well, increasing your options with us even more! We are also looking into replacing all our vacuums with multi combo units as well. Until then we have gutted them and replaced them with all new motors, hoses, and tips!

We truly appreciate your feedback and hope this has helped clear up any confusion there might have been. We truly hope to see you back at our wash again! We are always improving it for clients like you! We want to make sure we offer the absolute best product for you and your vehicles.

Marty~

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
its always someone in this world that wants something for nothing here is a prime example. I dare wouldn't let this get to you have done everything in your power to be professional. Some customers just don't think about the Tens and Hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost us to be in business. The Carwash industry has always and will be behind on pricing if we as operators kept up with pricing over the years in the SS like the Laundry industry we would be $10 to start with Quarters. People pay $7-$10 in a Laundrymat but complain about $2 in the SS bays. You good man keep doing your thing as a Operator.

Bricks

Reaction score
I put my card limit for $9. Just Monday night I checked the cameras and there were two young ladies that swiped a card and were making videos of them doing different things. The only water they used was the trickle, to spray in the air. They never pulled the trigger. The rest of the time they were twerking on different areas of the car and giggling as they watched the videos. They never hit the button to stop their card so it only cost daddy $9. I should save the video in case they call and complain. It’s probably not good for the pump to bypass for that long, so I don’t feel too bad about it. My quarter start up is $1.75 for 3:58. $2 min CC.
And my wash isn’t nearly as nice as yours.

Etowah