What's new

Hydrominder

Noob

Reaction score
I’m having problems with a Hydrominder. The water pressure coming through is barely noticeable. I’m not getting any chemical pull through do to the low pressure. I took it apart and the valve is in pretty rough shape. I’m thinking this is the problem but don’t have a replacement confirm. Anybody have any insight?

Randy

Reaction score
The first thing to check would be the screen on the water inlet. I'd order the plastic valve and the diaphragm kit that goes into the valve.

Noob

Reaction score
Randy,
I checked the screen and it looks pretty clear. I have good flow before the entering the Hydrominder. I believe my constriction is coming from the minder.

Randy

Reaction score
Randy,
I checked the screen and it looks pretty clear. I have good flow before the entering the Hydrominder. I believe my constriction is coming from the minder.
You might want to replace the valve, stem kit and the injector.Or just replace the complete Hydrominder

Keno

Reaction score
We had this problem when we re-opened 1 of our IBAs after who knows how many years. Rebuild kit solved the issue, probably just needs the rubber diaphragm, but might as well replace it all while you are in there.

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
The black plastic vertical Piece e is called an "Educator" take it off and take it apart and see if any gunk has accumulated..

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Any time I have low flow I clean the inlet screen and change the diaphragm and that usually fixes it The diaphragms are available individually for just a few bucks.