What's new

Hydro Spray Classic

keniniowa

Reaction score
New style plastic tower.

It has 1508s in the upper spinner. Had 2505s in both side spinners.

I told a supplier to send me what they thought it should have, I was at work didn't look beforehand. They sent me 2(?) 2506s. I found another in the control room and put in the lower spinner, 7 2505s which I put three in the upper side spinner. They're high impact tips. From what I can tell do a good job, but curious what they should be and why.

keniniowa

Reaction score
While we're at it, what about the wheel wash tips?

It has a bank of five on each side of the car.

EZ Washer

Reaction score
The tips you had originally were the one's I had on my old Hydrospray2000(?), the old stainless casing on a fixed rail - before the Rainmaker. I ended up changing out the top wandset to a triple like the sides, pretty sure I ended up with 2506s on top and 2505s on the side. Always loads of pressure and cleaned well with the right chemistry. The wheel wash tips are a bit of a mix, mostly 2506s and 2505s.

waright

Reaction score
ken

the overhead nozzles are (3) 1508
the upper side are (3) 2505
the lower side are (3) 2506

you could switch the 2505 and 2506's if you wanted a little more water spray up higher on the car.

the wheel wash are (10) 2505. There should be 2-3 nozzles on the floor for undercarriage. If not, you could put a few 2506's in place of some of the 2505's.

keniniowa

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

Is there any reason that the wheel wash tips have to be 1/4"? They're the only 1/4" tips in the whole place and I have a bunch of new 1/8" 2505s. We turned them in the holders so they're at a 45* angle. Trying to direct the pattern lower on the car. I was thinking about trying 15* high impact tips. We're about out of the season(hopefully), but I'd like it to blow the snow off the rockers and out of the wheelwells better.

I replaced the rubber drive rollers on the tower. It hangs much straighter now, but is still tipped in a bit at the bottom. Is there an easy way that I could tweak that?

Anything else I should be thinking about to supertune this system?

thanks again, Ken