What's new

Hydro Engineering?

WashmanKC

Reaction score
Anyone running one of their reclaim units? We have had their units in our EE Tunnel since December and have had alot of issues.

We have also been on the search for a reclaim friendly body shield and drying agent.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
If you can only rinse with recycled water I have no suggestions. However, if you can add a fresh water rinse a couple of feet before the drying agent it will make a world of difference.

Alternatively your last piece of equip that does the entire car could be fresh water only if possible.

Danny

Reaction score
If you can only rinse with recycled water I have no suggestions. However, if you can add a fresh water rinse a couple of feet before the drying agent it will make a world of difference.

Alternatively your last piece of equip that does the entire car could be fresh water only if possible.
I agree with Earl. Generally you will have less issues if your final rinse(s) are fresh water.

JSW

Reaction score
We are planning a class action suite against Hydro Engineering. We have had trouble for over 2 years and company will not assist.