What's new

Hydraflex valves for self service bays

thoffmanjr

Reaction score
This is new to us. We just opened a new location with a 150' exterior tunnel, 3 dog wash bays and 4 self service bays. We have some hydraflex equipment in our tunnels in Albany and asked them, "Why not in the self service bay too?". So our Triple Wax, Foam Brush and Wheel Scrubbing Brush are using their valves. There are six valves: Three for the three triple wax colors, two for the two foam brush colors and one for the wheel scrubbing brush. Their valves are fed from their pump which delivers water at 200psi to the valve inlet, passes through their solenoid injector which meters the flow rate down, sucks in the raw product through the mixing tip and we are getting perfect delivery in every bay. I can't believe how much better it seems than an air pump delivery system. The other beauty to it is that the delivery pump is the same pump as our tunnel Hydraflex system so we saved on pumps. My video on YouTube (I got a little excited) shows it off and my ratios worked out to be "typical" to our other locations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5Gth5iSIE&list=UUQneVHKtkBqRRHYHHa_jXnQ&index=1&feature=plcp

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Tom that's awsome. Can you post a video of the valves and how their setup?
Are the lights T-5's. in the bays?
Love the blowers in the bay on your other video too.

Thanks.