What's new

how to keep clean inbay glass walls?

washtecnic

Reaction score
Hello,

what product and how you reccommend me to clean and keep clear shinny clean the inbays wall which I have them made of clear glass?

soap, foam, wax etc etc are agressive on the glass which divides my inbays, I clean them often with demineralized/osmotized water but its not enought I have tried many glass cleaning products but still cant find an effective one.

Please recommend me, should it be acid or alkaline product?

thanks

JustClean

Reaction score
Best advice: Get rid of your glass walls!
I've got 6 glass panels and they are a pain in the butt. However, soon as I discovered that they are really hard to clean I cleaned them once very thoroughly & covered them with a clear plastic film that I can replace every year or so. Otherwise your chemicals and cleaner will over time etch into the glass and will make it cloudy. At one stage I thought of not have any glass at all - meaning removing it and just letting it open. I don't know if that is feasable for you.

Other than this I use diluted Klean-Wall to clean it: http://www.apchemical.com/kleanwall.html

Ceverett

Fixer Of Things
Reaction score
Once you get them clean, I have a lot of customers that have purcleans window washer system which basically just rinses the windows with spot free water after a certain amount of cars. I'm sure a clever individual could come up with a system without spending too much.