What's new

How to create passcode for free washes?

WashFixer

Reaction score
I'm working on a Coleman self serve with keypads and the owner said he used to be able to type in a code that turned on the wash for free that he used for company vehicles, testing the wash, and washing bays. At some point someone shut off the code because too many people had it and he would like me to create a new code but doesn't know how.
How do I create this code? Thanks

slash007

Reaction score
You have to login to your swipeNclean server and change the codes there. Should be a PC that is connected to your server.

WashFixer

Reaction score
Gotcha, sounds like he may be out of luck then. I don't think the swipe n clean has worked in a long time. That does make sense though, thanks!
I think the solution now would be to replace the bay doors and/or the timers with something like a dixmor that he can get a remote for, correct?
Or can you get a remote that will work with the 1034s timers?

slash007

Reaction score
You can get a remote that works with the 1034 timers. Just call B&C electronics, they make the timers and can sell you one. I personally just installed cryptopay swipers on each door and swapped timers to the Dixmor LED7's. You get to go count up on credit cards and that setup will pay for itself quickly.

WashFixer

Reaction score
I just talked to B&C and they don't make a remote for the 1034s as there is no receiver in it. So we're back to replacing timers at the minimum. But I think it would be better to replace the whole doors at this location to get rid of the Coleman 1030 boards that I keep having to get rebuilt

slash007

Reaction score
That's weird because they sold me one a few years ago and I still have it. I used it once to test, but then never used it again. I did replace the whole door at that location. Just have the 1034 timers on some vacs still.