What's new

How should I apply a Rust Inhibator in my IBA

Monte

Reaction score
I have 3 Razor360's and want to use a Rust Inhibitor. Im hoping to get some advice on how others are doing it. Here in Western Oregon, its not very common because of the mild weather, so not very many washes use this product. I was thinking of injecting the product on the HP side, through the underbody spray bar, which is running off of the primary HP pump ( Cat 3535). I was going to start experimenting but would appreciate anyones advise or descriptions on how youre currently doing it and/or with what injectors??? Thanks

washnshine

Reaction score
I do not use it, but that is always how I have seen it done - injected in the underspray manifold.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I do not use it, but that is always how I have seen it done - injected in the underspray manifold.
That's the way my wash was set up when built. After a few years I took it offline when the chemical ran out. I eventually took it off the sign when updating prices or whatever. Never did anyone ask what it was, what it does, or why it was deleted...ever. Not one person in 24 years. The only people that seem to care are the ones that sell the chemical. Many people wanted it "Washed underneath", but never asked about rust inhibitor. I think it's a waste of money...my 2¢.