What's new

How Not To Use A Foam Brush

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
My Guess....Its her husbands car after she found out he took his girlfriend for a Ride! :rolleyes:

Randy

Reaction score
I saw a guy up at the car wash by Sea-Tac airport Open all 4 doors, foam brush out the interior and then take the high pressure gun, rinse it out, blowing everything inside the car out into the bay, trash, papers, coffee cups, etc. and then drive away. The owner and I couldn’t believe it, he wasn’t from here. We call them “New Americans”

MEP001

Reaction score
I've done that with my work truck, but it had plastic door panels with no electrics in the doors and rubber mats instead of carpet.

I've seen a detailer use a D&S 5000 on a car with the hood open to wash the engine.

I watched a guy wash and rinse his car in a bay, then pull it out during a torrential rain and wiped it down as if he was drying it.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Cleaning it after she disposed of his body...:eek:
You are joking but cops asked to see video of someone using my Shampoo and Vac at 2:00 am after murdering someone to clean the blood out. Since it was 100 + Feet from the camera, dark and non HD days you could not make out anything except the car pulling up to the vac and people getting out. No discernible features. Just got subpoened to testify. Don't know what I could possibly ad to the case. Interesting thing is they would have had to have been a dozen places with S n Vacs closer to where the crime was committed. Perhaps I should use this as a marketing testament to how well our stuff works.... Nah.

washnshine

Reaction score
Easy explanation -

The owner of the wash has the new Scotch Guard fabric protectant option in the bay. :)

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Maybe she thought it was the "Easy Vac" Dry Foam Formula?!?