What's new

how much to offer for used US 2001 OHD

vinh

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to buy a used OHD 200 yards from my wash. C-store/gas owner got persuaded by distributor to put a autowash next to mine 2 year ago and they put in a 2003 Ryko US 2001 OHD same model as mine but newer (mine is 2001). the wash was operational for 4 months and had a lot of problem and require lots of down time. The wash have been shut down for 8 months now. 6month ago I offerred to buy the building and land and equipment thinking I can get in for cheap and get it up and running since I got same machine and did a lot of my own service. he refused to sale because he wanted to rent it out as an office space. He did want to sell all the carwash equipment though. I didn't want to then.

last week he called to offer to buy the equipment again and to make him an offer for all the equipment. I was considering buying the OHD at least for parts. one ultrasonic sensor on the machine cost about $500 to $1200. if something was to break on my machine I can get it for parts. He does not know how many wash is on the machine. he also go two new air compressor, SFR, and new unitec select wash II. I am deciding how much to offer for OHD unit or buy everything and try to sell the rest. I have a ACW 4 that is working great but is 8 years old. His select wash II has credit card no voice is worth about $4000. any suggestion appreciated.