What's new

How much is a Unitec Portal TI?

WikiWash

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm just trying to get an idea of how much one of these are going to run me. And if you have purchased one recently or even a couple years ago, please let me know, when, how much the machine cost and how much the install was too. Thank you in advance!

jenward

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm just trying to get an idea of how much one of these are going to run me. And if you have purchased one recently or even a couple years ago, please let me know, when, how much the machine cost and how much the install was too. Thank you in advance!
WiKiWash,
The cost of the Portal will depend on which options you're considering. Your Unitec distributor should be able to give you a general idea of list pricing. If you need assistance with list pricing or finding a distributor, please send me a PM.

Thank you!
Jen Ward
Unitec

mac

Reaction score
As Jen says, it depends on what options you get. And there are a bunch. We sold a basic one for around $16,000. Loaded with everything you can get to somewhere around $30,000. My customer loves his. It seems the way all the entry people are going to-touch screen interface. You can even load your own custom video to it.