What's new

How many guys have 2 IBA's?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Lee,
Thats not factual or accurate.
Rykos are rare machines in North Carolina *fact compared to PDQ & washworld. Carolin
Lee,
Thats not factual or accurate.

Ted not trying to be a jerk but I didn't know there are 10 Ryko machines all together in North Carolina maybe some junky C-stores and I have been in this game 3 generations. The Carolinas are Dominated by PDQ for well over 20 years and Washworld. This is Carolina Pride Country no doubt. I am stating the *Facts 110%.

twinchester

Reaction score
Rykos are rare machines in North Carolina *fact compared to PDQ & washworld. Carolin

Ted not trying to be a jerk but I didn't know there are 10 Ryko machines all together in North Carolina maybe some junky C-stores and I have been in this game 3 generations. The Carolinas are Dominated by PDQ for well over 20 years and Washworld. This is Carolina Pride Country no doubt. I am stating the *Facts 110%.
Lee
This is not the place for your inaccurate biased comnents..
There are hundreds in the Carolinas.
Stop the fake news.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Lee
Stop the fake news.
First of all Welcome to the Form!!! You means hundreds in the Junkyard. There is no way there is over 25 in operation in NC right now and thats stretching it from the coast to the mountains and there is a reason why theres no local support where you could go get a parts on a friday night and install it and have it running by Saturday morning. We can all obviously tell you are a Ryko Salesman from a Mile away responding to every post on here involving a IBA.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Lee
Stop the fake news.
Fella, you need to take your BS somewhere else. Tdl is a sharp, long standing member. U are not. Try being more polite.

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
I like my new SoftGloss a lot. Needs to clean the backs better, & wheels better, but very good machine, & Id buy again.
But Twinchester is not tellin the truth on top wash is 3:15. Mine is 5:05, NOT including off board sryers. Maybe I could shave 15 secs off, @ BEST. So don't be a hypicrite & claim someone else is lyin.
I also don't think you're tied w/ Ryko at all. They're polite & professional

Last edited: