What's new

How do you clean Airlift XRS Roll Up Doors?

WikiWash

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

What cleaner do you use to clean your vinyl roll-up doors? I have used Pine-sol in the past that does an OK job but I don't know what the long term effects it may cause. Also do you need to polish the doors after they are cleaned to keep the vinyl nice and pliable, so it doesn't become hard and crack?

pgrzes

Reaction score
I use nu wall or wheel cleaner. Nu Wall is recommended by airlift. I was a little hesitant. We rinse regularly when doing washdowns, roughly 2-3 times a week. And do a good cleaning with nuwal or wheel clean every month or so. I just make sure my guy rinses the hell out of them. Doors are just over 4 years old now.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I use nu wall or wheel cleaner. Nu Wall is recommended by airlift. I was a little hesitant. We rinse regularly when doing washdowns, roughly 2-3 times a week. And do a good cleaning with nuwal or wheel clean every month or so. I just make sure my guy rinses the hell out of them. Doors are just over 4 years old now.
Whats your cleaning process? Do you pressure wash the doors first to get the big stuff off, then spray Nu wall on let it dwell then rug gently with a cloth then rinse rinse rinse? Have you tried a polish or a protectant after you clean them?