What's new

How do i fix this leak? laswerwash 4000

Bigtrx25

Reaction score
First thank you and I appreciate to every members of this forums who makes life easier by sharing their thoughts and tricks.I have a laswerwash 4000 touchless which is old as dinosaur.it is part of the gas station. I am tired of paying Ryco every time something small breaks down and they charge lot of money. I am sure there are genius members DIY'S guys who fix their own thing. I am trying to learn little by little. I have laserwash 4000 which is leaking from bottom of the pump ( I don't know what is the pump called). Is that easy to fix ? Where do i get the part? Do i need to shut the electricity off? There is box nearby stating high voltage which I scared of. Please help me nd see if you think I can fix it. I work on small things on my car.Thank you all gentleman.

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
That's a Procon pump, and it needs to be replaced.

sparkey

Reaction score
Is it a cracked fitting or the pump leaking? Its hard to tell water is going between the two.

MEP001

Reaction score
Is it a cracked fitting or the pump leaking? Its hard to tell water is going between the two.
It's the pump. Since the unit is in the bay, it's damp all the time, and the C-clip that holds the cap on has probably rusted away, or it froze and pushed it out. If you zoom the last image you can see the edge of the cap.