What's new

HOT WATER???

Martins

Reaction score
Its defiantly a mixed bag, as some say no one will notice, however one of the things i hear most from our clients is i love that you use hot water here. (even in the middle of summer) made no sense to me. this summer i killed the hot water, watched my utility bill drop dramatically and haven't turned it back on as no one has "complained" that we stopped. HOWEVER as someone in the rust belt I will always use hot water in the winter. not only do I weep it to help with lines but it also keeps my line trough nice and warm that way. problem is i have boilers from when the place was built so efficiently was crap and would eat up a ton of profit.(even with half the burners blocked off) so this summer i decided to removed the ole big bertha out and replaced it with 2 commercial wall mounted tankless high btu high gpm water heaters to feed my holding tank and run 4 SS bays. (with the ability to tie in a 3rd if needed.) (pics below still being installed.) ill also be converting my floor heat to these units as well as that old girl in the corner runs pretty much non stop during the winters here in MI. If you have winter.. run hot water. if you don't i don't think its necessary with the right soaps. however once these are done, i will be running hot water all the time again.

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg
A5F20E37-D930-4EEB-B6BE-676ECACCF366.jpeg
132D3B6A-C6C5-4BCE-8F08-87BFE86C432D.jpeg
16FE2F93-6979-412C-95D0-8EC5A224609F.jpeg

Last edited: